Did you know local business listing citations are a quick way to boost your rankings in search engines? Businesses that have complete exact-match listings across 50+ high authority directory sites can see an immediate boost in website traffic and rankings.
Dominate Local Search Results With Optimized Business Citation Listings
Step one in Local Search Engine Marketing centers around us helping your business find new customers by increasing its organic search visibility by creating and correcting your business citation listings. By having your business listed in over 50+ high-traffic local directory sites you will see an immediate jump in website traffic as search engines such as Google will now feature your site when persons perform searches within your business niche and area. Using this manual Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technique, your business will have more exposure by presenting your photos, videos, website and important contact information, to the larger audience who are searching online.
How to Get a Free Business Citation Listings Report
The Importance Of Manual Site Submissions
We do everything by hand manually, to ensure you business citation listings are completed correctly and optimized with the appropriate keywords. Every directory site is slightly different so our team of SEO Experts, performs this tedious task of manually submitting every business citation listing. Consistent with NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number) standards and we submit a finished proof report so you can see the work was done correctly. We also offer ongoing monthly progress reports to ensure accuracy every month as the directory sites will, from time-to-time, add incorrect information to your listing which they pull from other resources online.
We Identify The Business Directory Sites You Need To Be Listed On
With the number of online local business directories expanding almost daily, it can be tough to figure out which searchable directories are the best places to list your business. Our Business Citation Listings service works to your advantage as we’ve already done all of the hard work and in-depth Internet research for you! Our SEO team has identified all of the top business directory sites your business needs to be listed on. We make sure your business is listed on the most authoritative sites, the ones people and search engines are actually using to find businesses like yours. Our lists are updated constantly to offer the most accurate selection of business directories that will best serve your business niche. We enable you to reach the top of the rankings on:
- Search Engines – Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Local Business Review Directories – Yelp, Angie’s List, Foursquare
- Google My Business Maps
- Social Media Sites – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Data Aggregators
Get Started Today
Business Citation Listings are the first step to any successful SEO campaign and we make it easy to start:
- Generate a Free Business Citation Listings Report on our website.
- You will receive a preliminary report immediately to your email.
- We contact you via email or phone within 24 hours to explain your report, discuss pricing and listing options.
- Start adding your business NAP information to 50+ high-traffic local directory sites.
- You receive full completion report for your review after 10 business days (monthly reports optional).
More Than Just Local Directory Listings
We are the only service out here, that manually hand-submits these extremely powerful listings to business directory sites. These submissions take time and expertise to complete correctly, and it’s also the reason most businesses aren’t listed accuately online. With or without a mobile-friendly website our clients are able to get great exposure online and seen by active customers searching online for the products and services they offer. In order to stand out online, it’s important to be listed succinctly in multiple business directories. Search engines such as Google, checks these business directory listing sites to verify your business is legit and active. We follow the standards of high-quality business citation listings by using the consistent NAP data Google wants to see. Additionally, we provide many related SEO services that contribute to your ongoing Internet marketing success plus:
- Social Media profile Creation and Management (Google+, Facebook Business page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Google My Business Optimization and Rankings
- Robust Business Citation Listings with detail-oriented profiles with photos, office hours, detailed business descriptions with keywords, menus, videos, etc.
- Strong Backlinks leading to your website
- Professional, competent SEO with proof of completion for your review
- We claimand optimization of existing listings already found online that you may not have known about
- Submission to the top data aggregators like InfoGroup, Localeze, and Factual
We Achieve Positive Results for Local Business Visibility Online
Site submissions are fall under the category of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and step one for all businesses. We utilize our SEO tools and knowledge to integrate the best keywords for your business, taking out all of the guess-work. Your business will benefit from smart, SEO-tested “Call to Actions” (CTA) within your business descriptions. Our keyword-rich CTA descriptions will drive more traffic to your website and your phone via free organic search. Our business citation listings service is the best around because you will have more search-worthy information as we “backwards engineer” what your competitors are doing, so we know your going to rank better than them! By ranking higher in the local directories (through better more robust descriptions and content), local search engines will choose to feature your business above your competitors. Better rankings equal more visibility and more people seeing finding your business through search!
Other benefits you will experience with our systematic approach include:
- More authoritative business listing citations than your competitors
- Consistently outrank your local competitors in search
- More Listings in other directories from the aggregate work we do
- Get found easy via mobile search – as there are now 2 Search Indexes: One for Mobile and One for Desktop Search
- Consistent and accurate business data across all sites
- Higher rankings equal more high-quality, purchase sales leads!
Look At The Numbers
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors – Significance of Citations Consistent Business Listings/Citations is the 3rd most important SEO factor for Local Search rankings while Quality/Authority of Structured Business Listings/Citations is the 4th.
Get Started Today!
To get your business listed correctly online start with our free business citations listings report. Or you can contact us today to get a free consultation to answer any questions you may have about the service.